Why consider fall tillage? It can improve your bottom line.
- Incorporates organic matter back into the soil, feeding soil microbes and improving soil health.
- Breaks up hardpan to encourage strong root growth and allow spring snow melt to soak in.
- Suppresses stubborn weeds and reduces the possibility of chemical resistance.
- Aerates the soil, allowing oxygen and nutrients to flow through and feed microbes.
- Exposes black soil, warming soil quicker in the spring and promoting faster germination.
- Smooths uneven ground and wheel ruts while drying out wet fields.
- Saves time in the spring by applying fertilizer with fall tillage.
Check out our line of tillage products:
- 24-40% longer wear life
- Available in bolt-on, 200 & 410 Series Speed-Loc™ sweeps and spoons
- 6X longer wear life
- Tungsten carbide is applied to the tip of the harrow tine
- Fits Bourgault, Brandt, CNH/Flexi-Coil, Degelman, Elmer’s, Gates, John Deere, Morris, Rite Way,
Salford & Summers/Herman
- Prevents build up which reduces ground disturbance and minimizes gassing off
- Available in bolt-on, 200 & 410 Series Speed-Loc™
- Ideal for primary tillage and banding fertilizer
- Available in bolt-on, 200 & 410 Series Speed-Loc™ with or without MAX LIFE™ tungsten carbide
- 20-40% longer wear life
- Retains a sharp cutting edge
- 3 zones of hardness for increased flexibility, durability and maximum wear
- Fits AgPro, Amity/Concord, CNH, Great Plains, John Deere, Lemken, Norwood, Pillar, Salford, Summers/Herman & Yetter